2006/06/11

n- ( 5 ) i don't finsh it my life

==(( love is spiritual of life if you not love any thing or some one you can't live with him ))== i begin this written with name of god : i am berber of morocco my mother is ignorant speak only berber i grow up poor , i am moslim , i don't love lies, i teach all things alone arabic english and french i have only now 16 months when i teach french and write it i find it very easy for me because i have freanch friends who are corespond meand they are visited me in my home i hop to know alllanguades and all things for to meet much friends and to understand me very good i beliene in my deep heart too that : i can't change som one if god not be change his deep heart , i love good facility manners and my system is calm , (( i love peace humanity and friendship )) i said above mentioned : i was teached all things alone , in another side of my life i was visited a teacher i was listened to him when he spoke with his students when i turn back to my home i wrote all things this teacher is died now i love him when i turn back to my home i wrote all things in my agenda ; that teacher is died now i was love him because he love god and

peace his system is calm he was only spoke and wrote arabic and berber